If you wish to be informed about our upcoming Real Estate Funds, fill in the form below.
At Brave Capital, our strategy revolves around a singular goal: unlocking unbeatable returns for our investors. We’re laser-focused on prime real estate: offices, retail, residential, and industrial properties, along with dynamic development projects. We see potential where others might not, adding value, enhancing cash flow, and aiming for remarkable 15% annual returns. With all our focus on real estate development, our strategy is your advantage.
Investment Policy of Projects
- Maximum 36 months from purchase to (first) product sale.
- No additional capital is raised from 3rd parties at the time of land acquisition.
- Start of construction subject to availability of funds and positive assessment by the 3rd parties of a ready for sale product within the agreed timeframe.
- IRR will be determined for each fund separately.
- Following principles are taken into account when making project forecast models:
o 12 months longer forecast for sales on realisation of the sites
o -10% cheaper price on sale of products
o +5% on construction prices
- Transparency, and quarterly reporting, including cash flows on a direct basis.
Key elements of the development process
- Objectives and ideas
- Required approvals and permits
- Services to be bought in (management, design, construction, supervision, marketing, PR and sales, administration)
- Business plan
- Input and output services and prices
- Residential and apartment buildings.
- Commercial, including office, retail, catering, logistics.
Project implementation process
- Finding a suitable location
- Analysis of the property found:
– Identification of potential product
– Evaluation of the product to be developed (brokers and internal analysis)
– Infrastructure and construction cost budget and analysis of its (sensitivity)
- Financing options and price
- Pricing of marketing, PR and sales costs
- Confirmation of purchase price and possible acquisition
- Development (design, construction, supervision, marketing, PR and sales)